When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee. And all forms of human association should be voluntary with a cup of coffee. This specialty grade Colombian coffee comes from the mountains Northwest of Bogota. It is handpicked, mostly by the women of the area and wet-processed using pure mountain water.
- Roast Level: Medium (Full City)
- Bag sizes: 12oz, 16oz, 5lb
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Farm Elevation: 1500-2000M
- Process: Hand-picked, wet-processed and bed dried.
- Organically farmed
- Ethically Sourced
- We accept cryptocurrency
- Cupping notes: Dried Orange, Cranberry Juice, Chocolate Cake