When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee. And all forms of human association should be voluntary with a cup of coffee. This specialty grade Colombian coffee comes from the mountains Northwest of Bogota. It is handpicked, mostly by the women of the area and wet-processed using pure mountain water.
The closest you will ever get to buying “recreational nukes,” (aka coffee pods) with cryptocurrency – a true libertarian/anarcho-capitalist dream.
- 16 count of single-serve coffee pods
- Roast Level: Medium (Full City)
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Farm Elevation: 1500-2000M
- Process: Hand-picked, wet-processed and bed dried.
- Organically farmed
- Ethically Sourced
- We accept cryptocurrency
- Cupping notes: Dried Orange, Cranberry Juice, Chocolate Cake
- Our single-serve pods are both Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 compatible.