Our premium, flagship coffee. Coffee is always a good idea, especially with this blend. This coffee is sourced from family-owned farms under the shade of citrus trees. The volcanic soil from Mount Agung is irrigated by a 1000 yr old system developed by Tri Hita Karana priests.
The closest you will ever get to buying “recreational nukes,” (aka coffee pods) with cryptocurrency – a true libertarian/anarcho-capitalist dream.
- Roast Level: Medium/Dark
- Grower: Smallholder farmers from Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia
- Type: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor
- Harvest: May- October
- Altitude: 1200-1600 Meters
- Soil: Volcanic loam
- Process: Hand-picked, wet-hulled, sun-dried on raised beds.
- Cupping notes: Dark Chocolate, molasses, brown sugar
- Bag sizes: 12oz, 16oz, 5lb
- Organically farmed
- Ethically Sourced
- We accept cryptocurrency
- Our single-serve pods are both Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 compatible.